Copyright © 2022 Fundomate. All Rights Reserved.
Fundomate Technologies, Inc. is a financial technology startup based in Los Angeles, California. Our mission is to disrupt the small business financing space by integrating payments and working capital while providing proprietary embedded financial software to our partners. We were name done of Inc. 500’s fastest growing private companies in 2020 and are looking for an experienced VP of Finance to effectively own and manage all financial responsibilities.
This is a full-time position, CA in-office/remote.
● Oversee the financial operations of the business, provide ongoing financial reports, and ensure adherence to all financial regulations and compliance;
● Own monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting processes;
● Conduct FP&A, including management reporting, variance analysis, forecasting, and scenario planning to develop the operating and financial plan required to achieve management’s strategic plan;
● Develop dashboards to track key performance metrics and monitor business performance. Provide management team with insight into the main drivers of revenue and expenses alike, as well as possible risks and opportunities;
● Identify and drive cross-functional initiatives to improve processes, systems and automation in order to help better scale the business;
● Structure, build, and maintain complex financial and decision-making models to drive meaningful insights and actionable recommendations;
● Work with a 3rd party accountant to prepare financial models in order to effectively close the books at month’s end;
● Work with C-suite to develop KPIs and annual budgets;
● Track actual vs predicted budget performance;
● Coordinate and oversee internal and external audits;
● Manage Business Tax compliance;
● Support long-term strategic planning and identify areas of opportunity to improve financial KPIs;
● Support the Executive team in the production of quarterly and ad hoc presentations for internal and external stakeholders;
● Ability to prepare Ad Hoc financial modeling and analysis at any time.
● Senior leadership experience in accepted accounting practices and principles required (GAAP preferred);
● 7 to 10 years of experience in a corporate finance role;
● Experience working for a lender or alternative financing business (i.e., MCA) strongly preferred;
● Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited 4-year university;
● Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite;
● Seasoned in communicating and working with auditors to prepare financial samples;
● CPA strongly preferred but not required.
● Innovation and quality
● Competitive salary and benefits;
● Unlimited PTO;
● On-site gym.
We cannot upload you CV. Please try again!