Copyright © 2022 Fundomate. All Rights Reserved.
Fundomate Technologies, Inc. is a financial technology startup based in Los Angeles, California. Our mission isto disrupt the small business financing space by integrating payments andworking capital while providing proprietary embedded financial software to ourpartners. We were named one of Inc. 500’s fastest growing private companies andare looking for an experienced President of Business Development to effectively own and manage targeting &acquiring new merchant facing partners.
The role is focusedon leading partner strategy and executing Fundomate’s Partnership roadmap. The ideal candidate has a strong background andexperience in merchant facing partner industry with deep understanding of thepayment processing space.
If you are hungry for successand you strive to build up a rapidly growing company with a strong team – weinvite you to join our team!
• Present Fundomate’s embeddedfinance technology to strategic merchant facing partners (payment processors,Payfacs, PaaS, merchant softwares, merchant technology providers);
• Clearly communicate thevalue add of Fundomate’s proprietary technology;
• Utilize connections inpayments and/or merchant facing industries to effectively target potentialpartners;
• Strategize with leadershipon prioritizations and reflections from Partner feedback;
• Serve as a subject matterexpert to develop training materials for staff;
• Support complex contract negotiations asneeded;
• Streamline communication between Partner developmentneeds and Fundomate’s Technology team;
• Maintain & monitor sales KPIs for thePartner Dev team, actively leading, influencing, and shaping our fast-growingteam;
• Ultimately, constantly strive to grow, exceed salesexpectations and build a robust pipeline of Partners.
• 10+ years of experience in handling complex partners, anddemonstrated success building relationships (FinTech experience is a huge plus);
• Proven success in acquiring new Partners andgrowing existing Partnerships;
• Bachelor's degree inMarketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field;
• Extensive industry connections either in the paymentsor payments processing space, or with merchant facing technology firms
• Experience building & managing a sales pipeline(experience with Zoho is a huge plus)
• Excellent verbal and written communicationskills, strong presentation skills
• Innovation and quality
• Competitive salary, commission and benefits;
• Unlimited PTO;
• On-site gym
• Opportunity to own and lead a department
We cannot upload you CV. Please try again!